The Uncommon Box is consistently seeking newer avenues in highlighting the creativity of its members. The festival of Diwali in October gave us the perfect opportunity to encourage the talent and passion of our members and the result of the brainstorming sessions of Team TUB was the Light the Happiness, Diwali-special photo contest 2017, with Zoomin as our primary sponsor of the prizes.
The challenge comprised the following:
* The participants had to capture the beauty of a ‘DIYA’ (whether lit or unlit) in a frame in the most creative way as possible using any kind of camera- whether a dslr or a mobile.
* They could add more elements to the frame but had to remember the DIYA was the main subject of the frame. The photos were to be evaluated in terms of creativity of composition. The greater the creativity the better the chances of winning.
* The Contest period was from 13th October to 23rd October
* Only Posts uploaded after the 13th and till the 23rd would be considered eligible for the contest.
* Prizes were sponsored by @ZOOMIN_Moments.
On the basis of the creativity displayed by the participants in presenting the theme, the Team chose the top 3 winners and 7 special mentions.
A sincere word of appreciation to all our participants who posted enthusiastically to get us over 300+ uploads for the competition.
Thank you, dear members, for this amazing response!
Congratulations to our top three winners.
#VEDANGG JOASSHI @vedanggraphy
These three posts were able to successfully convey creatively the theme of this contest!
There were entries which deserve a special mention because of the sincere effort put in to capture the theme of the contest. These are our 7 special mention winners.
The winners received special prizes from Zoomin and we acknowledge their constant support on this forum. Thank you Zoomin for your value-added presence!
We would really like to receive constructive feedback from you about this contest and would be thrilled if you also chipped in with your suggestions for future contests in any genre. We are open to all ideas!
We do hope you enjoyed the photographs and are encouraged to participate in future events as well.
A gentle reminder to all that we also organise contests as promotional as well on this community.
👉 Our platform curates quality content from all genres of creativity – we invite writers, artists, fashion followers, stylists, photographers, performance artists, bloggers, lifestylists, Food Lovers – anyone with a passion for making their dreams come true. We are a forum sincerely dedicated to the promotion of all spheres of creativity. You can be a professional or an amateur – you can be anyone starting your hobby afresh! All that matters is your creative spark! So join us today and live the Uncommon life!